Thursday, October 2, 2014

20% Time

So far in 20% time I have started to gain the details on making a website. To make a website you have to start out by learning how to code. You have to go to a website (codecademy.com) and there it will teach you the basic codes to be able to enter information into a website. Once you are done with that you go into java to learn more in depth coding. After I finish with all of my coding skills I will begin to build my website. In my website I am going to have MLB, NFL, and NHL news. I am going to attempt to make a website with all of the latest news to keep people updated on their favorite teams and players. On my website I would also like to decorate the backgrounds to make the website more customized. I am not sure how I am going to organize the website yet, but I will look more in depth to that once I finish my coding. On my website I am also hoping to have a section where people can ask me questions about a player or something they may want to know and then I can search that question then post it on the website. I will also focus on that after my coding is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment