Monday, September 29, 2014

Super Power

If I could have any super power I would want to be able to fly. Being able to fly would be so much help to many people. For example, if somebody needed to be somewhere quickly I can pick them up and take them out of traffic. That would save them a lot of time and it would also be a lot more exciting than driving a car. Also, using a flying super power I could save somebody. Maybe a kid is in the road with a car speeding at him and I come and pick up the kid before he gets hit by the car. Flying super powers would not only be helpful but also entirely entertaining to have. I could spend hours of flying and not get bored of it. No matter what I did just to be able to fly in the air without being in an airplane would be a thrill.

No comments:

Post a Comment